Sunday, November 27, 2011

Catching Up...

I have spent a lot of time putting off doing my reading much less thinking about it than I have even trying to read. I have let life personally get in the way and become "too busy" to pay much attention to my spiritual life unfortunately.  Rather than trying to go back and pick up just where I left off I'm going to backwards from the point we are at now and catch up that way.

Also due to the large amount of procrastination I've done I have noted that the workshop will not be finishing in the calendar year.  I need to figure out how long each part needs total so I have a time to ideally start the run for 2012.  I also want to work the bugs out and have paying participants this time and make sure that I can get copies of the book out to everyone rather than emailing so many scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I like to look up at the moon in the sky.