Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why I'm here...

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my journey through the path of the Goddess in all of Her forms and faces. This includes everything from the mortal goddesses who inhabit the Earth to the ever mystical and esoteric goddesses of various pantheons.

While this will be a highly individual journey, I do encourage others both men and women to participate and share their own thoughts, journeys, and suggestions on this path.

I will be working with several texts throughout this path and reference them here and my thoughts. For more on other musings & spiritually related themes you can visit my other blog: Musings of a Xaos Wytch.

May the Goddess bless you on your journeys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I like to look up at the moon in the sky.