Friday, March 18, 2011

Amaterasu - My Thoughts

Working with this goddess has been interesting.  During the two weeks that we had with Her I didn't ever really feel connected to Her, but I did appreciate Her symbolism in dealing with Clarity.  I had a few moments in which I asked Her for Her help and felt that I received it in various ways but they were nothing earth shatteringly profound.  I almost felt that Her influence in my life was muted, as if veiled.

Not being a "mirror" person I felt disconnect with Her on this point.  I associate mirrors with vanity and that isn't something positive to me.  While Her myth does touch on the vanity that is typically associated of deities in general it is is not overpowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I like to look up at the moon in the sky.